Welcome to The Staying Inn, your new favourite local from the comfort of your sofa. The Staying Inn is an accessible, inclusive online space for disabled and non disabled folk to stay connected during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Our events include workshops, crafts, social sessions, interviews and pub quizzes. Check out our schedule here
- Join our events by subscribing to our newsletter! You’ll get an email before each event with links & details about how you join in. Sign up here!
- All our events have live captions and British Sign Language. Learn more about accessibility here
- Missed a session or want to learn what it’s all about? Check out our catch up page here
The Staying Inn is a community run by disabled people for disabled people and anyone feeling isolated during these difficult times. We have a set of values for our space so that it is inclusive, welcoming and friendly to those who want to be part of it.
Find out more
Donate the cost of a pint to help us keep The Staying Inn as open and accessible as we can.
Powered by GoFundMe
If you enjoy our content and are joining from outside the UK, please consider donating to our PayPal Pool.
Find out about our access provisions and how you can access an event at The Staying Inn.
We would love to plan more events for the Autumn but we are running low on funds. Please help us stay open by donating here!
We’re hoping to confirm the following events soon:
- Accessible Travel in the New Normal: advice and reflections on getting out and about during the pandemic